Tuesday, August 27, 2013

202 Old caps

Write with a marker filled with water-soluble ink, moving the pen lightly and quickly so as not to saturate the watercolor paper -- don't lose the ragged edge that gives this style its name Old.  
See also Old small letters (August 19, #195)

No comments:

Post a Comment