Sunday, December 22, 2013

301 Last minute projects

I just dashed these off.  I think you can come up with a better O and S and X and Y.  

'Tis the season of last minute gift tags & thank-yous & place cards (and in my family, of coupons written out to stand in for the presents we thought up but didn't have time to shop for). Here are tomorrow's Pretty Caps to add eye appeal to your plain Italics.  

I've given you leaf swashes on some of the strokes; I'm sure you can come up with other ways to add flourishes.  

3 comments:

  1. Love them, especially the A, B, and the H with that irresistible little heart. Thank you again (and again and again) for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, indeed. I've just ordered "Learn Caligraphy", am looking forward to getting it, with an eye towards mastering Pretty Caps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful letters and swashes: "301 Last minute projects" Wow! Inspirational! Especially suggesting that we come up with other swashes to make them "better letters." Made my day and opened my eyes. Gracias, mi amiga!

    ReplyDelete